IIT Hyderabad: admission process begins
The International Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad has invited applications for its Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme in Bio Technology, Bio Medical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Design, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering Chemistry and Mathematics for the upcoming academic year 2016. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of IIT i.e. iith.ac.in. The last date for receipt of application is November 26, 2015.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. in Bio Medical Engineering Programme must have a master’s degree in Science, engineering, technology or
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering / technology from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. in Design Programme must have a Master of Design(M.Des)/ Master of Architecture( M.Arch)/ Master of Technology(M. Tech)/ Master of Philosophy( M.Phil.) or
Any equivalent degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates applying for the Ph.D. in Chemistry programme must have a Master of Science (M.Sc.) Degree and a valid UGC score card.
Application Registration Fee:
- For GEN candidates: INR 300
- For SC/ST and PwD candidates: INR 150
How to apply:
- All eligible candidates can apply from the official website of the institute.
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview