Karnataka PGCET 2016 Notification
KEA (Karnataka Exams Authority) has released the important dates for the PGCET 2016 exam. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 2 and July 3 for the academic session 2016.
- Masters of Technology (M.Tech)
- Masters of Engineering (M.E)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Lateral entry to MCA
- Masters in Architecture (M.Arch)
- Applicant must be a graduate in any course with the minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks.
- Special relaxation is offered to SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- Applicant must have completed graduation from the recognized university in the country.
- Paper consists of 100 questions and each question will carry one mark.
- The exam is of 150 minutes duration.
- Paper will be conducted in two parts.
- Questions in part 1 will carry one mark each and questions in part B will carry two marks each.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online for the test at the official website i.e. www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Application form submission- June 8, 2016
Application fee submission last date- June 10, 2016
Admit cards downloading starts from- June 20, 2016
Exam date for MBA/MCA- July 2, 2016
Exam date for M.E/M.TECH/M.ARCH- July 3, 2016