XAT 2017 Eligibility & Test Centres
The registration for the XAT 2017 has started. The students can apply till November 30, 2016 and till December 11, 2016 with late fee.
Candidates must note that their respective applications might get rejected if the same does not comply by the eligibility criteria of the exam.
The eligibility criteria of XAT 2017 are:
- A graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university is mandatory
- Final year students are also eligible for the exam. The candidates who still have to take the final exam can sit for the XAT exam
- There is no cut off for graduation in XAT exam
- Work experience, past records will be taken into consideration at the time of admission
- The exam will be of 3.5 hours, and will constitute of the following sections
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA) & Data Interpretation (DI)
- English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- General Knowledge
- Essay Writing