Xavier Institute of Management Admissions 2017: Apply Before Dec 10 for MBA Programs
In the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered by the Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB)-Bhubaneswar the candidates can take admission.
An official notification has been released by the Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) Bhubaneswar inviting all the candidates who are interested for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme which is offered in Business Management for the academic session 2017-19.
Latest by December 10 all the candidates who are eligible can apply.
- The candidates who want to apply should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 55 percent in aggregate from a recognized university/institute.
- By June 15, 2017 those candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates can check the official notification which is available on the website http://www.ximb.ac.in/ for more details.
- On the basis of Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, or Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by IIMs or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) taken in 2015 all the candidates will be selected.
- The section wise as well as total cut-off marks will be decided by the Institute which will be used for short-listing the candidates to be called for a Written Ability Test (WAT) and personal interview round.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates need to apply online on the official website
- Click on relevant link
- All the necessary details in the given format have to be filled
- Click to submit
- A print out has to be taken
- December 10 is the last date for applying online
- January 29, 2017 is the date of X-GMAT.