Apply For 2016 MBBS Admissions in GITAM University
An official notification has been released by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) invited all the interested and eligible candidates to apply for its 4.5 year and 1 year internship Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme for the coming year offered at GITAM institute of Medical Sciences and Research (GIMSR).
Candidates who are interested in applying for this programme must have passed 12 exams with minimum 50 per cent marks in physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology and must have pass in English or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination from a recognized central/ state board.
Candidates should also have qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET- UG- 2016
On the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of All India Rank obtained in NEET UG- 2016 candidate’s selection will be done.
- Total number of seats is 150
- Candidates can apply on its official website www.gitam.edu
- August 31 is the last date to receive the applications
- On September 6 there will be display of merit list
- On September 12 counseling will be held