UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2016: E-Admit Cards Released
For admission in the army, navy and air force wings of the NDA for the 138th course and for the 100th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) the exam is conducted.
For the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC), National Defense Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) examination the E-admit cards have been released. The candidates who have registered for the same have to download it from the official website www.upsc.gov.in
On September 18 at 41 centers the exam is scheduled to be conducted. July 15 is the last date to receive an application for the same.
In two stages–psychological aptitude test and intelligent test the selection of the candidates will be done. All the candidates who have successfully cleared both the stages would have to submit their original certificates boards committee.
The letters of rejection in which there would be a mention of the reason would be sent to the candidates via e-mail.
The candidates are advised to carry two same photographs (one photograph for each session) and some proof of identity such as identity card (student’s I-card used by the school/college), voter I-card Aadhar-card, driving licence, passport etc. if the photograph is not printed or is not visible on the e-admit card.
Steps to Download the Admit Card:
- Log on to the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Under 'what's new', click on 'e-Admit Card - National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination, 2016'
- Click on download on the next page
- Click on either of the two options, i.e 'By registration ID' or 'By roll number' to proceed further
- Enter your registration ID or roll number, date of birth and code in the provided fields.
- Click on submit
- Your e-admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out for future reference