Established in the year 2009 in Lucknow, Shree College of Management is an institute that provides Post graduate degree in management. This college has affiliation from UPTU, Lucknow and also has approval from Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. It helps students to get educational loan and also gives away scholarships. A well trained faculty is always there to assist the students at all time. Placement records are also good.
Shree College of Management has separate and active placement cell
Top Recruiting Companies
- ICICI Bank
and many more...
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with excellent amenities, mess and recreation facilities
- Hostels are provided with round the clock security
- Surrounded by green open space which gives rich air and a natural environment away from city noise and pollution
- The excellent residential facilities have been carefully planned according to international standards
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Computer Lab
- One multipurpose hall
- Seminar/Tutorial Rooms,
- Office and the Administrative staff
- Games facilities with a playground
- Yoga, small court and indoor games facilities
- Safeguard against fire hazard in all parts of the building.
- Residential quarters.
- Prof.Dr. C.R Bharol - Director - Ph.D. (Com.), M.Com. (Pure)
- Prof.Shrishti Gupta - Assistant Professor - MBA
- Prof.Col.Imtiaz Ahmad - Professor, Incharge Administration - MA (Psychology),LL.B. (AMU)
- Prof. Dr.Pradeep Pandey - Associate Professor - PGDM, Ph.D
- Prof.Dr.V.K. Singh - Associate Professor - MBA,Ph.D
- Prof.A.M. Singh - Assistant Professor - MBA
- Prof. Shweta Trivedi - Assistant Professor - M.B.A. (Finance & HR)
- Shree College of Management was set up in 2009 under the aegis of Saraswati Foundation, promoted by eminent industrialist and educationist Dr. Satya Deo Mishra. .
- SCM is committed to provide portfolio of activities comprising of long term education, short-term training programmes and research and consultancy services.
- The institute is committed to providing a congenial atmosphere for teaching and research.
- The institute will always be committed to achieve excellence and to set newer and higher benchmarks
- The first position holder in the admission merit list would be eligible for scholarship of 100% tuition fee waiver. All other candidates who have secured more than 90 percentile score in CAT/MAT/XAT and more than 65% in the GD and Interview conducted by the Institute as part of the scholarship process would be eligible for scholarship of 50% tuition fee waiver. This would be applicable for the duration of first year of the MBA programme.
- In the second year scholarship would be available to the first three rank holders on the basis of their performance in the first year of the programme.
Institute has linkages with some banks for educational loan to the prospective students of the institute. The institute will have an extension counter of a bank with in the premises shortly.