V.M. Salgaocar Law College is a law college located in Goa which was established in the year 1973. This college has an affiliation from the Goa University and also has an approval from the Bar Council of India. NAAC has accredited it with an ?A? grade. This college offers various courses in the field of law. The courses offered by his college are LL.B. Hons. which is a five year full time course, LL.M. which is a two year postgraduate program and LL.B which is a three year program. This college also has association with Lisbon University for a variety of certification courses.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
V.M. Salgaocar Law College offers best in class facilities in the campus enhanced by the following features:
- Well stocked library with a vast collection of around 14,623 law books, 33 academic journals,20 periodicals etc
- It is also equipped with latest softwares one of them is NewGenLib and open access system which enables to choose books from reference sections
- Well equipped with computers and effective internet connection
Moot Court Rooms
- Properly equipped moot court room for effective training
Legal Aid Cells
- Enabled in Goa to enhance the skills for the legal profession and also to help the deprived ones
- Dr. KOTAGIRI SRINIVASA RAO - Principal - B.A., (Economics), LL.M., PMIR&LW, PhDMr. M. R. K. PRASAD - H.O.D. - B.A. (Economics),M.L. (Indian Constitutional Law), LL.M.
- Dr. GANDAMAN SHABER ALI - Associate Professor - B.Sc., M.A., (Political Science) M.L., LL.M, PhD
- Mrs. KIM ROCHA COUTO - Assistant Professor - B.A. History & Psychology, LL.M, LLM
- Mr. BABUGOUDA S. PATIL - Assistant Professor - B.Sc., LL.M. Karnataka University. , PhD
- Mrs. SANDHYA RAM S. A. - Assistant Professor - BA. LL.B., LL.M.
And many more...
- Established in 1960
- Under the aegis of Devi Sharvani Education Society which is registered under the Registration act 1860.
- The college provides Program and Honors degree in Bachelor course, Masters in Law degree and Doctorate
- The college also attracts students from all the corners of the world to create a diverse environment in both academics as well as extracurricular activities