Dr Anushka Law College is a prime law college that is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. It was established in the year 2003 with the sole aim of providing law education to students to bring out a phenomenal social change. The degree offered by this college is the Bachelor of law degree (LL.B) which is a three year full time course and it also offers a post graduate diploma in Labour Law which is a one year program. This college has an affiliation from Mohan Lal Sukhanda University, Udaipur and it is also approved by the Bar Council of India.
- Hostel facility is available in the campus
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Wi-Fi campus
- Spread over the land area of 104,000 Sq. Ft
- Dr. S. S. Surana Principal
- Dr. Anila Lecturer
- Mr. Bhavik Paneri Lecturer
- Mr. K.P. Singh Lecturer
- Mr. Pankaj Bhatt Lecturer
and many more...
- Established in 2003
- Run under the aegis of Dr Anushka Memorial Education Society
- Endeavor to look at law as an instrument of social change and human well being
- Mission is to educate and train students of outstanding ability who can become leaders in legal profession
- Course curriculum is as prescribed by the Bar Council of India and includes teaching in both theoretical and practical aspects