N S Law College came into existence in the year 1969. It is a law college located in Sangli that aims to provide professional and personal growth to the students interested in the field of legal education. The courses offered by this college include Bachelor of Social Laws + Bachelor of Laws ? LL-B.(Spl.) which is a five year full time course, Bachelor in General Laws ? LL.B ( Gen) which is a full time course with a duration of two years and Bachelor in Special Laws ? LL.B (Spl.) which is a three year full time course. This college has NAAC accreditation and an affiliation from Shivaji University.
Provides Placement assistance
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Three Storied Building
- 5 Classrooms
- Principals Cabin
- Staff Room
- Ladies Room
- Computer Lab
- Legal Aid Clinic
- Moot Court Hall (Newly Constructed)
- Boys Recreation Room
- Dr. Mrs. M. M. Bapat Principal
- Shri. P. S. Joshi Asst. Professor
- Shri. A. M. Savadi Asst. Professor
- Shri. A. D. Kurane Asst. Professor
- Shri. M. M. Deshpande Asst. Professor
- The Latthe Education Society, the parent body of the Narayandas Sarwottamdas Law College was established in 1951 with the object, of providing facilities for the education in various faculties one among which was legal education.
- In pursuance of that object this college was established in June 1969 with the active, sincere and kind Co-operation of the members of Sangli and Taluka Bar Association.
- The college was started as an evening college with "Three year law course".
- Mission of the institute is to strive for continuous personal and professional growth of the student to make him intellectually alive and morally and socially responsible citizen of the country.