Located in Hoskote, Bangalore, MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital is a medical college established in the year 2001 that has recognition from the Medical Council of India (MCI) and an affiliation from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences. This college provides students interested in medical field opportunities to grow by offering courses in Paramedical sciences, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Medicine. It offers degrees like MBBS, BPT, BMLT and Diploma in Nursing. It has an eco-friendly twenty seven acre campus with all basic amenities. Teaching and training at the hands of an excellent faculty.
- Hostel facilities are available in the college campus.
- Separate blocks for girls and boys are available with each block accommodating around 500 students. Additional rooms are being added to meet the increasing demand.
Facilities Provided :
- All rooms are well furnished
- Rooms are air conditioned, with colour TV, refrigerator and 24 hrs hot water
- All rooms have attached bathrooms with 24 hrs hot water
- All blocks have reading rooms with TV
- Mess facilities (North and South Indian food are served).
- 24 hours water and Electricity supply with generator facility in times of power failure.
- Well equipped Multi-gym separate for boys and girls
- Table tennis boards, twin shuttle courts, basket ball courts, tennis courts.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Reading rooms for UG, PG students & staff
- Separate rooms for Photocopy / AudioVideo
- A centralized Air Conditioned computer lab with Helinet & Internet facility
- Multimedia Room with Educational CDs, DVDs, Projection facilities
- Hoskote, located 3 kms from the college is well connected by state and city bus services to all parts of Bangalore city.
- Five Lecture Theatres with 3 levels of Gallery type are available at College & Hospital
- Each Lecture Theatre is provided with OHP, Slide Projector, LCD Projectors &
- Separate Common rooms for boys & girls are available.
- Three Central Laboratories are available at hospital premises and also Academic
departmental laboratories are available
- Auditorium with 1200 seating capacity with fully centralized air conditioned is available at
- The college was established in 2001 under the umbrella of Venkatesha Education Society.
- It is located in Hoskote a rural district of Bangalore, and is well connected to the city.
- The college is also permitted by MCI and RGUHS for post graduate degree courses in 12 disciplines, and Post Graduate Diploma Courses in 6 disciplines.
- The campus is well spread out over 27 acres with an eco friendly academic ambience.
- The college has excellent infrastructure and a dedicated faculty for teaching and training in the requisite fields of medicine.