Rajdhani College located in Raja Garden, Delhi, is a part of the prestigious Delhi University and was established in the year 1964. The streams in which this college offers educational opportunities are Science, Commerce and Humanities and Social Sciences like B.COM (Hons), B.A. Hons (in various disciplines), B.Tech and B.Sc. degrees in various disciplines. Medical room, Air conditioned auditoriums and seminar halls, highly qualified and experienced faculty are some of its notable features.
- A Placement cell has been started from the academic year 2000.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Following are the facilities available in the campus:
- Spacious and well updated library
- Spacious and air conditioned auditorium
- Seminar hall is multi-media equipped, spacious and air conditioned
- Girl's common room
- Medical room
- Computer Laboratory
- Bank Facility
Following are the faculty members:
- Ms Promila Kumra MSc.
- Dr.Sangeeta Srivastava MSc., Ph.D
- Dr Rajesh Giri MSc.,M.Phil, Ph.D
- Dr.Suruchi Gautam MSc.,Ph.D
- Ms Surbhi Khanna MSc.
- Ms Meenakshi Sridhar M.C.A
- and many more...
- Established in 1964
- It is a pioneer co-educational institution
- Offer courses in all three streams: Commerce, Humanities and Social Science, and Science.
- Has an air-conditioned Seminar/Conference Room, an air-conditioned Auditorium, well stocked Library with Computer & Internet facility, well-equipped Science Laboratories, as well as computer laboratory
- Women Development Cell