Located in Padappai, Chennai, Sri Krishna Engineering College, is a pioneer engineering college that was established in the year 1999. This college offers good quality technical education to all students. B.E., B.Tech and MBA are the courses offered by this college. Known for good placement records, this college has an efficient teaching staff who provide round the clock assistance to the students. The B.E. and B.Tech courses are four year full time courses and the MBA is a two year course. Hostel facilities with internet connectivity are made available to the students.
Sri Krishna Engineering College has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- Pre-placement talk
- In-campus interview
- Training programmes
- Diagnostic Test & Discussion
- Speaking skills
Top Recruiting Companies
- Reliance Communication
- Sutherland Global Services
- VNS Automation Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- SCM Garments
and many more..
Sri Krishna Engineering College provides separate hostel facility to both boys and girls
- Individual cots, cupboards, tables, chairs and coat stands for inmates
- Easy access to library and computer facilities during leisure hours
- Water treatment plant, dispensary and EPBX telephone system, 24 hrs 512 kbps internet connection.
- Round-the-clock security and attendant personnel make life on campus is secure and comfortable.
- Availability of communication and conveyance facilities ensure a very reassuring stay in the campus quarters.
- Spotless dining halls and kitchens conforming to stringent hygienic norms complement to assure the inmates a healthy and reassuring dining experience.s.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Sports facility
- Transport facility
- Sri Krishna Engineering College is founded in 1999 by the far sighted vision of its illustrious Chairman Thiru R. Vivekanandhan.
- The college aims at imparting high quality excellent education in Engineering and Technology to all categories of students.
- The college has well qualified, efficient and dedicated teaching staff in all the departments. Weekly Seminars are conducted in all the classes. Guest Lectures are arranged with outside faculty and experts from industries. Monthly tests are held in all classes regularly.