Located in Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, College of Arts & Commerce-Andhra University has a total of twenty four departments of studies which include Anthropology, Commerce, Economics, Education, Music, History, Fine arts and many more. It is an ISO certified college (ISO 9000:2000). It has also been accredited an ?A? Grade by NAAC. The Faculty includes eminent and wise mentors and teachers always ready to provide help. Cyber Lab, Medicine Center, NSS, Yoga, Psychological Services, Extra-Curricular activities all help in the growth of the student.
- Hostel facility is available to both boys and girls, though for a limited number of students.
- Students from outside Visakhapatnam can seek admission into the hostels by applying to the Chief Warden of the Hostels.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Class rooms
- Seminar Hall
- Computer Lab
- Medical Centres
- Cyber Laboratory
- Games and Sports
- Guest Houses
- Telephone Facilities
and much more...
- Prof. K. Satchidananda Murty
- Prof. K.V. Ramana
- Prof. Y.C. Simhadri
- Prof. B. Sarveswara Rao
- Prof. R.V.R. Chandra Sekhara Rao
- Prof. K. Ramakrishna Rao
and many more
- The Colleges of Arts & Commerce was carved out of the combined Colleges of Arts, Science and Technology in the year 1966 with Prof. B. Sarveswara Rao as its first Principal in succession.
- Biggest constituent college of the University.
- The College has 28 departments organizing 50 courses covering disciplines like Commerce & Management Studies, Humanities, social and Behavioural Sciences, Arts, Languages and Education etc.