Situated in Kerala, established in the year 2010 in a campus of about 15 acre, St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology is an engineering college affiliated to the University of Kerala and the courses offered by this college are approved by AICTE. This college offers bachelor?s degree in five fields of engineering like mechanical engineering, civil engineering etc. It also has an ISO certification. The college also has a decent placement record.
- Separate and Well furnished hostels for boys and girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious and airy class rooms
- Fully equipped laboratories
- Drawing halls
- Air conditioned seminar halls
- Modern computer labs
- Fully automated library
- Language lab
- Prof. Dr.E.V.Mathew Director & Head
- Asst. Prof. Raju V Bhanu Assistant Professor
- Asst. Prof. Rathish Ravindran Assistant Professor
- Asst. Prof. Jerrin Joy Varughese Assistant Professor
- Asst. Prof. Roshbe S Calolsa Assistant Professor
and many more...
- St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology is an AICTE approved college established in 2010
- Established & managed by St. Thomas Educational Society, Adoor with a proven track record in the field of Education, Engineering, Medical, Management
- Has a sprawling 15 acres campus with all the facilities
- Develop as a centre of excellence in the field of Engineering & Technology, equipping the students aiming for the peak of quality education.