Located in Kerala, ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology is a college that is affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi University. It is characterized by the excellent placements that the students of this college are offered and the faculty that has some of the best teachers who have dedicated themselves to provide support and assistance to all the students. It offers B.Tech and M.Tech in six different domains of engineering. It also offers postgraduate programs in Computer Applications (MCA) and Management (MBA).
- The Institute has a Separate Placement Cell
- The Placement Cell gives training, arranges programs and conduct recruitment drives.
- The Training is given in to prepare resumes, to present self introduction, to face interviews and to participate in group discussions.
Top Recruiting Companies
and many more...
- 3 storey building with 83 rooms and can accommodate up to 250 students
- Health Cub and indoor game facilities to its advantage
- 80 rooms and can accommodate about 260 students
- A central court yard for the inmates adds to its beauty
At the time of admission Rs. 5300/- is to be paid as Mess and hostel (refundable) deposit. Monthly rent and Mess dues will be around Rs. 1850.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Indoor Auditorium with total seating capacity 2000
- 200kVA standby generator to ensure 24hr power supply in the campus
- 2Mbps Point to Point Reliance Internet Connection
- Wi-Fi Enabled Broadband Campus
- Football court, badminton court, basketball court and volleyball court, two indoor courts for table tennis and badminton
- The college has transport facilities to Thodupuzha, Kothamangalam, Perumbavoor, Aluva and Thripunithura by a fleet of college buses.
- Homely campus hostels for boys and girls
- A well equipped Gymnasium with all the modern equipments
- Merit-cum-means scholarships and fee waiver for deserving students
- Personality development programs by professionals
- Entrepreneurship Development Centre
- Highly Active NSS Student Unit in the campus
- Physical Education Department
- Separate Prayer halls for boys and girls
- Well maintained Canteen
- A well equipped store
- ATM inside the Campus
- Shaji M Jamal - M TECH - HOD - Civil Engineering
- DR.JANAHANLAL STEPHEN - Phd - HOD - Computer Science
- Sajini Susan Mathai - M TECH - HOD - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- ANGEL MATHEW - B TECH - Asst.Professor - ECE
- Raman Nampoothiry - M TECH - HOD - Mechanical Engineering
- Anu V.R - M TECH - HOD - Information Technology
and many more...
- Established in the year 2002
- It is a private Self financing Technical Institution.
- Founded and managed by ILAHIA Trust, Muvattupuzha. Ilahia Trust was established by a group of eminent visionaries hailing from different Socio-economic, Cultural, Political and Business backgrounds.
- It has come a long way providing result-oriented training in various streams of engineering
- Its Mission is to be a centre of excellence committed to the perfection of human personality and dedicated to the development of engineering skills and attitudes to meet the demands and challenges of modern technology at the global level of mankind.
Apart from the prestigious engineering college, the Ilahia Trust holds a group of highly acclaimed educational institutions under its wings namely:
- ILAHIA College of Arts and Science.
- ILAHIA Public School (CBSE)
- Kavumkara Muslim Lower Primary School
- Ilahia School of Science and Technology