P.E.S.'s Modern Law College is a law college located in Pashan, Pune that offers various diplomas and degrees in the field of law to the students from all across the country. Established in the year 2003, this college has an affiliation to Pune University and approval from the Bar Council of India. Moot court, conference hall, canteen, gymnasium etc. are features of amenities that this college provides to the students. The established placement cell of this college provides 100% assistance to the students at the time of placements.
- The college has its own placement cell which is actively involved in getting the students placed.
- Provides 100% placement assistance to its students
- Helps students in seeking best job in the industry
Modern law college has separate hostel faciltiy for boys and girls with accomodation capacity of 120 students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Modern Law College has best infrastrcuture with all the latest facilities:
- Moot court hall
- Conference hall
- Hygienic canteen
- Well stocked library with all the leatest journals and books
- Well equipped gymanasium
- Basket ball and badminton court
- Asst. Prof. Ananya Bibave - BSL, LL. M, C.C.F & M.J, PGDCL, NET (JRF), SET (Law).
- Asst. Prof. Pawan Kalwala - BSL, LL. M, NET (Law)
- Asst. Prof. Prabhavati Baskey - BA, LL.M., NET (Law)
- Asst. Prof. Vaishali Golivadekar - BSL, LL.M., NET (Law)
- Mr. Abhijeet Dhere - B.S.L LL.M., D.T.L. MLL.L &W, NET / S.E.T.(Law)
And many more..
- Established in 2003
- P.E.S Modern Law College is one of the renowned legal education institute in Maharashtra. Even though the institute is in nascent stage still it has carved a niche for itself.
- The institute not only believes in academic excellence but also promotes co curricular activities and students have won laurels in various activities at state and national level.
- It offers various under graduate and post graduate courses in law which are approved by University of Pune and approved by Bar Council of India.
- Modern Law College is also accommodates several foreign students from Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. with special attention to their orientation, counseling and problems faced in studies.