Vivekananda College of Law is Law College located in Gayathrinagar, Bangalore the establishment of which took place in the year 1983. This college is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and also has an affiliation to the Karnataka Law University. This college offers two LLB courses. One with a duration of three years and the other with a duration of five years. Modern facilities essential for a law college is all there in this college like moot court, e-library, computer lab, law forum etc.
Presently the following firms visit our institution for recruitment.
- The College holds Placement Sessions during which the prospective employers interview students & exercise their choice
- Carreer portal Mumbai
- Zenith and Infosys LPO, Bangalore
- Kamath &Kamath Associates, Bangalore
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Moot court hall
- Computer Lab
- Law forum
- Prof.Dr. K. B. KEMPE GOWDA - M.A., LL.M., Ph.D - PRINCIPAL
- Prof.Kalpana L - B Sc., LL.M., M.A. - Vice Principal
- SHIVAPRASAD K. - BAL., LL.B., LL.M. - Professor
- M.G.Hareesh - B Sc., LL.M., - Associate Professor
- K.S. Hanuma Prakash - B A L., LL.M., - Associate Professor
- Veena G.S - LL.M ., PGDIR., - Associate Professor
- Bayyareddy T. - M.A,. M.L - Associate Professor
- PRATIBHA. B - B.A.L., LL.B., LL.M. - Associate Professor
And many more...
- Vivekananda College of Law was established in 1983
- College is associated with Janatha Education Society
- STUDENT AID FUND constituted by the Management provides financial assistance to help economically backward meritorious students in the form of scholarships