Initiating a step towards creating a responsible society, the Baselios Thomas I Catholicose College of Engineering and Technology came into existence in the year 2011. The college has six different departments in the field of engineering (like civil, mechanical, computer science and engineering etc.) that have been established to provide finest education and training to the students. These departments are headed and guided by eminent and highly qualified faculty of teachers. Infrastructural facilities include smart class, language lab, hostel etc. the college also has an ISO certification.
- A full fledged placement cell functions at BTCC to coordinate placement and training for students to appear for interviews and group discussions during their final semesters.
- The cell maintains good relations with industry and is the primary interface for campus recruitment.
- Provides 100% placement assistance to its students
- Placement cell helps students in seeking best job in the industry.
- Hostel facility is available for boys and girls. Currently only limited seats are available for hostel accommodation.
- Both AC and non-AC rooms on shared basis is available.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Campus is Wi Fi enabled
- Library is stocked with technical journals and books
- Language lab aims at improving the communication skills of the students
- Hostel facility available for boys and girls
- Transportation facility available
- Smart classrooms
- Clubs for extra curricular activities and entertainment
- Manu Vishwanath-B.Tech, M.Tech (Transportation Engg.)
- Prof. C.Koshy Joseph-M.Tech
- Subhash Abraham-M.Tech (Power Systems)
- Lince Mathew-M.Tech (Sensor Systems Technology), Doing PhD (Light Fidelity)
- Prof. Raja Raja Varma V-BSc (Engg), MTech
- The vision of institute is to become a world-class Professional Institute in technical higher education, research and support services, making significant contribution to the empowerment of the individual and society embracing an eco-friendly development.
- The mission of institute is to create technically qualified professionals with social commitment through career-oriented programs complemented with state-of-the-art facility and technology.
- The institute offers Bachelor of technology in Civil Engineering , Computer Science & Engineering , Electrical & Electronics Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering