With an ISO 9000:2008 certification, MIT College of Engineering and Management is an engineering college that was established in the year 2008 and is located in Himachal Pradesh. The college offers a bachelor?s degree in technology in six different streams of engineering, all of which have a duration of four years. The college aims at providing great quality of life to its students through the medium of education. Placements given to students are good and ABB, Microtech, Tech Mahindra etc. are the top recruiters in the campus.
- The Institute has Separate Placement Cell that prepares the students for placements, Arrange Interviews and arranges Pre-Placement talks and Written-Tests
Top Recruiting Companies
- Tech Mahindra
- Birla Soft
and many more...
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- The hostels are well equipped with modern facilities such as Gym, Common Rooms, Spacious Dining Rooms, Indoor Games, running water, electricity supply and furniture etc.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Surrounded by lush green pine forest and natural habitat
- Sports Facilities
- Academic Blocks
- Administrative Blocks
- Boys Hostels
- Guest House
- Shopping Center
- Play grounds
- Transport Facilties
and much more...
- Er. Vivek Sheel- B.Tech CSE,.MBA (FINANCE), M.TECH (CSE)
- Er. Surender Dogra- B.Tech., M.Tech
- Er. Anjana Kumari- B.Tech. , M.Tech (NIT Hamirpur)
- Er. Gopal Singh Naryal- M.Tech. (NIT Hamirpur)
- Er. Dev Ashish- Phd.
and many more...
- Established in the year 2008, MIT comes under the aegis of Kailash Educational Trust registered under Trust Registration Act.
- The Institute is Managed and run by MIT Group of Institutions
- The Board of Governors of MIT college of Engg & Management comprises of eminent engineers andacademicians as its members.
- Their mission is to improve the quality of life through excellence in education and research.