Vishwa Jyothi College of Engineering & Technology is a Hallmark institution functioned by the Kothamangalam Diocese which is setup to facilitate excellent and world-class education in the arena of management and engineering. Vast number of courses are offered in this college which include MBA, B.Tech (in several domains), and M.Tech (in different domains). Affiliated to the MG University, this college is a self-financing institution. The college?s location is in Kerala.
The Placement and Training cell monitors the employment opportunities, cater to enhance employability of students and arrange on and off campus interviews.
Top Recruiting Companies
- L&T Infotech
- Infovista Technology Solutions
- India Techs Limited
- Nest Technologies
And many more...
- Viswajyothi provides excellent hostel facilities for students. gent's hostel and ladies hostels are located in the campus itself so it makes easy access between college and students.
- The boys hostel can accommodate 150 boys and girls hostel 225 girls respectively.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- VJCET Library is fully automated with a rich collection of Books, National and International Journals, Technical and other Magazines, CD ROMs on Engineering, other widely appreciated editions on diverse subjects like Literature, Management, Religion etc. So that the students can evolve into excellent professionals and good cultured human beings.
- This Library has approximately 12450 Documents including Books, Journals, CD ROMs and Project Reports, Mini Project Reports and Seminar Reports. This Library follows open access system, Bar code based circulation process and OPAC Literature Search.
- Lending Services
- Reference services
- Literature Search Services
- Reprographic Services
- CD-Rom Search Services
- User Education
- Library Tour
- Maintenance of Clippings
- Reservation of Documents
- Filing of Previous Years Question Papers
- Current Affairs
- Dr. K N Ramachandran Nair Professor & HOD - CSE
- Mrs. Silpa Joseph Asst. Professor - Computer Science
- Mr. Shibu K R Asst. Professor - Computer Science
- Mrs. Sindhu Jose Asst. Professor - Computer Science
- Established in the year 2001 as a self- financing Engineering College
- Viswajyothi is lamp of god which brings light to the whole world. It aims to convey glow for whole and bring them all to radiance from the darkness. . 'Service of GOD through service of Humanity' is the driving motto of the Kothamangalam Diocese.
- Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology is yet another hallmark of the commitment and experience of the Kothamangalam Diocese in the field of education.
- With 90 schools , 3 affiliated Colleges and 3 other technical institutions under its Management, Kothamangalam Diocese always have been in the forefront in serving the society and the cause of education for the last 5 decades Behind each of its famed educational institutions, are the unflagging efforts of the people of the Diocese
- Viswajyothi Institute of Management Studies has been established as an integral part of Viswajyothi College of Engineering Technology.
- Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology has well earned a reputation as a trendsetter in engineering education.
- Viswajyothi is already established its spacing in professional education by starting its Post Graduate Segment in Management Studies: VIMS
The primary vision of Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology is to Mould Engineers for tomorrow for the welfare of Humans and Society. We aims to give Quality education for students with values added thoughts. Our academic motto includes quality education, Ethical Values and Spiritual deeds and conducts of all in Viswajyothi Family.
With this vision we have a mission which includes the factors:
- We commit to develop the institution as a Center of Excellence of International Standards
- We guide our students in the attainment of intellectual and professional competence for successfully coping with the rapid advancements in technologies and the ever changing world of business, industry and services
- We help each and every student in their personal growth into mature and responsible individuals
- We strive to cultivate a sense of social and civic responsibility in our students, thus empowering them to serve the humanity
- We promise to ensure a free environment where quest for the truth is encouraged