Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women (MLACW), Bangalore, was set up in 1972 for an equal circulation of superior education for girls existing in the demographics of North Bangalore. It possesses an all-inclusive approach towards women empowerment and academic nurturing, and offers a chance for them to lay it big in the industry. The college aims at conducting PG courses in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Commerce, Kannada and UG courses in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Management and Computer Applications etc. apart from several orthodox courses so that they can perform equally in this completion-driven industry.
Placement services are provided.
Hostel Facility is provided
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- health centre
- hostel facility
- Science Laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Bioinformatics Lab
- Business Lab
- Dr. Rama M A- PhD, M.C.A, M.Sc
- Vijaya Lakshmi Lepakshi A- M.Sc., MCSE, M.Phil, (Ph.D)
- Mrs. Pratibha M- M.Sc., PGDCA
- Mrs. Sumita Deb- M.Phil, M.S
and many more......
- Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni, is well known in history as the regenerator of the Wodeyar dynasty of Mysore.
- Established in 1972.
- Objective is to be a centre for nurturing the talent and skills of the student community.
- Vision is to transform the college into a centre of Academic Excellence and a model educational institution in Karnataka.
- Conducts workshops and short-term training programmes in various subjects for the teachers and technical staff of Bangalore University colleges.