Padala Rama Reddy College of Commerce & Management is a management institute that provides opportunities to study to the students who intent to get into the corporate world. The college offers an MBA program which the duration of two years. This college has an affiliation from the Osmania University and it also holds an approval from the AICTE. Meritorious students are awarded scholarships by this college. The college provides different training programs to the students like improving personality, confidence development, business etiquettes etc.
Padala Rama Reddi College of Commerce and Management has separate and active placement cell which organises various training programmes such as:
- Improving personality
- Confidence development
- Improving communication skills
- Business etiquettes
- Industry interactions
- Logical aptitude
- Business communication
- Technical knowledge
- Domain knowledge
- Group discussions & mock interviews
- Campus social responsibility
- Live project
Top Recruiting Companies
- Axis Bank
and many more...
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Seminar hall
- Moot court hall
- Computer Lab
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Transport facility
- Dr. Nuzhath Khatoon
- Mrs. P.Achuta Ratna
- Mr. S. Chandrasekhar Reddy
- Mr. P. Srinivas Reddy
- Established in 199 under the aegis of PRR Education Society.
- Padala Rama Reddi College of Commerce and Management, has moved from strength to strength due to its innovative pedagogic approach and its ability to adapt to the changing business environment.
- The entire learning process at PRRCCM is focused on inculcating in participants, sensitivity to real world issues and an ability to become leaders in their chosen fields.
- The college is affiliated to Osmania University and approved by AICTE, who provide inputs on state of Art Practices and Technology, thereby enriching the curriculum and keeping it Industry relevant and current.
- Padala Rama Reddy Law College
Merit scholarships are also offered to commendable students for surpassing scholastic status.
Government Scholarships Apart from the Gold medals and merit scholarships offered by the management, eligible students can also apply for all state government scholarships
- Sri Vemireddi Polareddi and Sridevamma Endowment - Meritorius law students are given scholarships.
- Vankana Satyavathi Memorial Scholarship Fund