KP College of Management- Kampuzz.com
Rating:
0.00/10
Established
2007
Views
576

KP College of Management

NH - 02, Agra - Firozabad Road, Etmadpur, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India- 283202

About

Established in the year 2007, KP College of Management is a management institute that provides brill...

Courses Offered

Masters of Business Administration ,

Facilities


Audiotrium

Banks

Boys Hostel

Girls Hostel

Bus

Cafeteria

About College

Established in the year 2007, KP College of Management is a management institute that provides brilliant quality education in the field of management. This college has an AICTE approval and affiliation from the UPTU, Lucknow. The college also has an ISO certification added to its name. This college provides master?s degree in management. The Master of Business Administration course offered by this college equips the students studying it with the in-depth knowledge and wisdom to handle and manage the business processes. The duration of this course is two years. This is also a full time course. Placements are given to almost all the students. An eminent faculty is also the reason behind its success. The college is in Agra.

Placement Services

  • Students have been selected to various companies through Campus placements. 
  • 88% of the students have selected in 2013 batch & the rest 12% are in the waiting list of different companies. 
  • Students have been selected between slabs of Rs. 250000 to over Rs. 700000 per annum


Top Recruiting Companies

  • ABN Amro 
  • Dell 
  • Hindustan Times 
  • Menor Graphics 
  • Reliance Telecom
  • ACC 
  • DLF 
  • Holiday Inn worldwide 
  • Mercedes Benz 
  • Royal Sundaram Finance        and many more....


Hostel Details

  • Separate hostels are provided for girls and boys inside the campus. 
  • The hostels have the capacity to comfortably accommodate 100 boys and 30 girls. 
  • 24 hours electricity and water supply. 
  • Green refreshing surroundings to relax. 
  • First aid facilities and visit of doctors on call. 
  • Airy and well furnished rooms. 
  • 24 hours security with armed guard during nights. 
  • Incoming call facility. 
  • Morning, Physical Training Exercises and Yoga. 
  • Hygienic, tasty and nourishing foods to inmates.


Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities

  • State of art Classrooms
  • Lecture Rooms
  • Library
  • Conference Hall
  • Language Lab
  • Computer Lab


Top Faculty

  • Prof. Anuj Kumar Sehgal (Lecturer(HOD)-M.Tech, Ph.D)
  • Dr. Navneet Singh Sikarwar (Asst. Professor (HOD) - M.Tech, Ph.D)
  • Dr. Arun Kumar Mishra (Asst. Professor (HOD)- M.Tech,Ph.D)
  • Dr. Rahul Anshumali (Asst. Professor (HOD)-M.Tech. Ph.D)
  • Ms. Jyoti (Asst. Professor (HOD) - MBA, NET (JRF))        and many more...


Institute Description

  • Established in the year 2007 to impart quality education in the field of management
  • The institute has been established by the K.P.Charitable Trust
  • Vision is to promote excellence and creativity to meet the challenges of the present ay "Knowledge Based Society" and to achieve the position of the front runner in the field of Technical, Management and other fields of Professional Education
  • Mission is to impart vibrant, comprehensive and innovative learning to young seekers of knowledge by providing supportive ambience conducive to creative ideas


Partner Institutes

  • K.P Engineering College,Agra
  • K.P Institutions of Professional Studies,Agra
  • K.P.Engineering College & Technology (Polytechnic)


Reviews

Currently , There are no reviews for this college . Be the first to Write A Review

Faculty

jyot (Assistant Professor and Head)

Sonali Bhardwaj (Lecturer)

ASK Question About This College

Subscribe To Kampuzz Newsletter