Hindu College of Engineering is an engineering college that has been established in the year 1999 with the aim of providing education to the students to enable them to evolve into successful individuals. The college has an AICTE approval in its name and this college also has an affiliation from the Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak. The degree offered by this college is a Bachelor?s degree in Technology in six different domains in the field of engineering. The duration of this course provided by this college is four years. The college has a 10 acre campus that comprises all basic amenities that will enable the students to study in a peaceful and conducive environment. The college is located in Sonepat.
Hindu College of Engineering has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- In-campus Interview
- Pre-placement talks
- Training programmes
- Summer Internships
Top Recruiting Companies
- L&T Infotech
- College has separate Hostels for boys/girls with excellent residential facilities.
- Full security and back-up generator is also provided for round the clock power supply
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Sports facility
- Conference Hall
- Transport facility
- Health Care
- Established in 1999 under Hindu Educational & Charitable Society
- College is spreaded over 10 acres of land
- Hindu College of Engineering recognizes the ability of its students and enables them to grow and evolve into successful professionals
- Vision is to provide quality education by innovation and continuous improvements in the discipline of engineering through advanced method of training, meaningful research and synergy with the industry, business and other institutions in the country and abroad.
- Mission is to spread the light of knowledge through formal engineering education, at affordable cost, in the remotest corner of the region so as to generate a vast body of human resources replete with moral values and ethics, capable enough to make a contribution towards the formation of a healthy society and a stronger nation, and to work towards women empowerment through education resulting in the realization of the potential of a large section of society so far neglected and ignored. Quality and innovative education has always been a key factor of the strategy of this college.
- The main objective is to prepare one to go beyond conventional technical skills