Dr. Rizvi College of Engineering college happens to be a public charitable trust which is registered under the societies act under the provisions of Uttar Pradesh Act, 1950.It is an AICTE approved university and affiliated to Gautam Buddha technical University.The college campus is spread over a range of 30 acres of land. The rich green grounds with sprawling areas is carefully arranged and outlined with dazzling site offices to create friendly environment and give a break from the dull mundane of horn blaring cities.
- Dr. Rizvi College of Engineering has separate and active placement cell
- Nearly 90% of the students perform their final year projects in industries.
- Each year more than 30% to 40% students are placed through this cell. The training and placement cell is active to keep touch with the industry and invites the industries to conduct campus interview
Top Recruiting Companies
- Blue Star
- Tech Mahindra
- Tatat Infotech
and many more...
Dr. Rizvi College of Engineering provides separate and well furnished hostel facilities for boys and girls. The Boys Hostels are within the college campus and has a capacity of around 500 students.
The Girls Hostel has comfortable furnishing and safe rooms with proper security facilities.
- All the rooms are provided with attached toilet/bathrooms, with proper light and air facility in all the rooms.
- Solar water heating system reside in all the hostels which provided warm water in winter season.
- Staff and Students are provided with free and high speed Wifi Internet facility to their rooms.
- Water coolers are installed near hostel buildings for cold water in summer season.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Sports facility
- Transport facility
- Medical facility
- Dr. Akhtar Rizvi Educational Trust is a Public Charitable Trust establishd under the Societies Act 1950 and registered under the provisions of Uttar Pradesh Act, 1950.
- The main objective of the Trust has always been promoting education at all levels. Dr. Akhtar Rizvi Educational Trust began with the College of Arts, Science and Commerce and Rizvi High School in the year 1985.
- The Campus of the institute is spread over an area of 30 acres.
- It is located in Karari, district Kaushambi on the Allahabad to Sirathu / Saini road, about 45 km from Allahabad railway station.
- The lush green campus with sprawling law ns and playgrounds is meticulously planned and designed with exquisite site facilities to develop congenial environment for the students pursuing their studies far from the daily hustle-bustle of city life.
Scholarship is provided to all the deserving candidates. Full fees is refunded to the candidates after the confirmation that the data and documents provided by the candidates are accurate. There are certain important conditions which should be met which are :
- The annual income of the candidate or their parents should be less than Rs. 1,00,000.
- For a minority candidate the income should be less than Rs. 2,50,000.
Student should submit the following certificates:
- ID Proof.
- Income Certificate
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Passing Certificate
- In case of SC / ST / OBC candidate should be caste certificate.
- All the documents should be attested by Tehsildar.