Dyanvardhini Education Societys College of Management, Technology & Research built in 1998 oversees Mumbai school of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Mumbai. It has a good placement cell that ensures good placement to the eligible students. Scholarships are also provided to the diligent students. The trustees of the faculty having wide knowledge are focused on training the students to face the difficulties of cordiality industry. The college has well improvised classrooms, laboratories, library and cafeteria.
The Institute assures 100% placement for its students of MBA programme.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Neesa Leisure Ltd (Cambay Holidays)
- TATA Retail
- ITC Group
- Ramada Group of Hotels
- Taj President Hotel
- Sea Princess
The Institute provides separate hostel facilities for bor both boys and girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of the art Teaching facility
- Expert Professional Faculty
- Fully Equipped Classroom, with Projectors
- Lecture Hall with Audio Visual teaching Aids
- Internet Facility & Modern Lab
- Well Stocked Library Facility
- Hostel Facility
Dr. Dilip Mahadik - MSc, Ph. D, DBM, DHEd, LLB.
- Ex. Principal Kalsekar College.
- Ex. Director, Nagrik Shikshan Sanstha.
- Ex.Lt. NCC, Army Wing, Govt of India
The Dyanvardhini Education Society (DES) estd- 1998, registered under society act and Public Trust At has been working in educational, social and sports fields.
The DES has started its Mumbai College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology & Mumbai college of Management, Technology & Research.
- The Hotel Management college is conducting various courses in the field of hospitality and allied services.
- The college is affiliated to American Hotel and Lodging Association Educational Institute, USA, YCMOU University, Bharatiar University & Maharashtra Vocational Board.
- The Management college is taking giant steps towards attaining excellence in education.
- It is one of the leading colleges in Mumbai.
- Bharatiar University
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University