Kuppam Engineering College is a very prestigious college that imparts quality education and believes in overall development of their students in order to prepare smart and skilled professionals. The inauguration ceremony of the college was undertaken by N. Chandra Babu Naidu Garu who is considered to be a master technician on 11-09-2001.The campus of the college is stretched over an area of 50 acres. It is situated away from the rush of the horn blaring cities surrounded by serene nature but has a road and rail connectivity. The college offers various diplomas, undergraduate and post graduate courses.
Kuppam Engineering College has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- In-campus Interview
- Pre-placement talks
- Training programmes
Top Recruiting Companies
Rankings & Awards
- Was awarded ISO 9001:2000 certificate in the year 2004 by British Standards Institution.
- Was awarded ISO 9001:2008 certificate in the year 2012 by TUV NORD India Private Ltd.
- Provides in campus separate hostels for boys and girls
- Equipped with all the latest facilities.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Kuppam Engineering College provides following facilities:
- Well stocked library
- 4 air-conditioned and well furnished seminar halls
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Digital smart class rooms
- Digital Library with 16 mbps internet
- English Communication Lab
- Renewable Energy club
- Placement club
- Alumni Association
- Playground and Gym facilities
- Mr. T.V.S. Gowtham Prasad- B.Tech., M.Tech.
- Mr. C.H. Jayavardhana Rao- B.Tech., M.Tech.
- Mr. K. Visweswaea- B.Tech., M.Tech.
- Mr.P. Kiran Kumar- B.Tech., M.Tech.
- Mr. S. Zabiullah- B.Tech., M.Tech.
- Established in 2001 by BCN Group of Institutions to provide high education standard facilities.
- Provides various courses in the field of engineering.
- Constructed on a sprawling 50 acres campus of elevated land surrounded by pollution free lush green scenic vegetation on the north fringe.
- Vision to impart quality technical education, bring out the hidden skills and abilities of the students with proper discipline.
- The institutions were promoted with the sole objective of providing high standard educational facilities to the rural folks.