Shree P.M. Patel College of Human Rights & Law is an acclaimed law institute imparting quality education. It received its affiliation by Sardar Patel University and approval by Government of Gujarat. The colleges undertakes various post graduate programmes comprising Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law, Post Human Rights Law, Corporate Laws And Management, Diploma in Taxation Practice, Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Practice. The college has a top faculty and a well-resourced central library, well- equipped laboratory and classrooms stacked with latest technologies.
- Provides 100% placement assistance to its students
- Helps students in seeking best job in the industry
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Computer Labs
- Central Library
- Sports Facilities
- Mr. Nilesh V Shah - I/C Principal
- Mr. Akil A. Saiyed - Assi.Prof.
- Mrs. Kavita D. Pujari - Adhyapak Sahayak
- Mr. Vidwan N. Agrawal - Adhyapak Sahayak
- Mrs. Dharmistha N. Dalwadi - Adhyapak Sahayak
- Ms. Ankita H. Parmar - Adhyapak Sahayak
And many more...
- Shree P. M. Patel College of Human Rights & Law was established in 2009
- The Institute is the part of Anand Peoples Medicare Society
- The trust objects of education from medicine faculty to other faculty such as science, commerce , management , arts, social work, law and education
- It programs aims to develop strategic and analytical skills, problem solving and decision making skills
- Smt. Jayaben B. Patel College of Commerce Studies & Research
- Shree P.M. Patel College of Paramedical Science & Technology
- Shree P. M. Patel College of Education (B.Ed.)
- Shree J. M. Patel Arts College
- Shree P. M. Patel College of Education (Mahila P.T.C.)
- Shree P. M. Patel Institute of Bioscience
- Shree P. M. Patel Institute of Business Administration
- Shree J.M. Patel Institute of Social Work & Applied Arts
And many more...