Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering And Management or RCOEM, as fondly called, is positioned in the suburbs of Nagpur in the year 1984. Along with being one of the traditional institutes with modern curriculum and industrial development, RCOEM imprint a strong foundation in Mechanical Education. The training and placement facilities has helped students to evolve more on wider platforms and certain UG & PG courses under many technical, mechanical and computing system sectors provide educational qualification.
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
- Aptitude development test
- Industrial visit
- Pre placement talks
- On campus interview
- Branch Wise Placement Statistics
- Total Number of companies visited : 53
- Number of Core Companies visited campus : 23
- Number of IT Companies visited campus : 30
- Highest Salary : Highest Salary offered is overall Rs 6.5 lacs per annum by Informatica
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the top recruiting companies-
- Mu Sigma
- L&T Construction
- Blue Star
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 52nd in Outlook India's Top Engineering Colleges of 2011
- Ranked 23rd In the limited participation CSR-GHRDC Engineering Colleges Survey 2011
- Ranked 30th by Mint's Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges of 2009
- Ranked 16th in Electronics For You's Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges of 2011
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management has separate hostel for boys and girls with the following facilities-
- Internet connectivity
- Indoor/outdoor recreational facility
|Particulars ||Boys Hostel ||Girls Hostel |
|Single seated Room ||Rs 65,000/- ||-- |
|Double seated room ||Rs 55,000/- ||Rs.75,000/- |
|Triple seated room ||-- ||Rs 65,000/- |
|Four seated room ||-- ||Rs 65,000/- |
|Five seated room ||-- ||Rs 55,000/- |
|Mess Advance ||Rs 20,000/- ||Rs 20,000/- |
|Caution money deposit ||Rs.10,000/- ||Rs.10,000/- |
|Miscellaneous ||Rs. 500/- ||Rs. 500/- |
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management has state-of-the-art infrastructure with the following facilities-
- Well stocked central library
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Sports grounds
- Health corner
Following are the top faculty members-
- Shri Banwarilal Purohit
- Shri Govindlal Agarwal
- Shri Chandrakantbhai Thakar
- Shri Gangaram Agrawal
- Shri Rajendra Purohit
and many more...
- RCOEM was established in 1984 by Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti
- The focal point of the institute is to impart quality education and is committed to achieve exemplary standards in Engineering and Management Education.
- Committed to achieve exemplary standards in Engineering and Management Education.
- Teaching Pedagogy involves comprehensive knowledge building from practical skills, theoretical knowledge to personality development, which gives a head-start in the career of the students
Memorandum of Understandng with Foreign Universities
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with The University of The District of Columbia (UDC), Washington D.C. UDC, established in 1851, is the only public university in the capital of USA and the only urban land-grant University in the United States.
- University of Massachusetts Lowell: The University of Massachusetts Lowell or UMass Lowell is a public research University committed to excellence in teaching, research and community partnerships.
- Northern ILLINOIS University: It was established in 1895 at Deklab, Chicago and governed by NIU Board of Trustees, was established by an Act of Illinois General Assembly.
- University of Hartford, USA is a private university, chartered in 1957.
- London School of Training, London, UK.
- Deakin University Australia.
- n+i network of Engineering institutions, France
- University of Cumbria UK
- Northumbria University UK