Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology is a very prestigious engineering college based in the capital city of Jharkhand, Patna. The college has received affiliation by the Magadh University, Bodh Gaya and approval by the Department of Science and Technology, government of Bihar and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is a private funded college established in 1988 one of the oldest private engineering college of Bihar. It is ranked amongst the top twenty colleges of East India.
- Aims to create outstanding engineers who will be the pride of society and nation
The goal of the Placement Department is to develop our students in such a way that they are:
- Globally employable
- Ready hands for the Industry
- To guide, motivate and impart training to first and second year engineering students of all branches.
- Signing MOU's with many more world-class companies.
Top Recruiting Companies
- HCL Technologies
- L&T Infotech
- Tech Mahindra
- Reliance Infocom
- Ericsson India
- HP India
- Indian Army
and many more..
Rankings & Awards
Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology Patna has been declared among 20 best colleges in eastern India by Hansa weekly survey.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The Institution is 20 km from Patna junction railway station and 16 km from Jai Prakash Narayan International Airport, Patna.
- Its 18.45 acres campus has sprawling and historic buildings presenting a spectacle of architectural and natural beauty.
- Spacious Library
- Justice S. Ali Ahmad - Retd. Judge,Patna High Court - President
- Dr. Ahmad Abdul Hai - (MBBS, MS, FRCS) - Treasurer
- Syed Safdar Ali Khan - Secretary
- Mr. Ehsan Ahmad - IAS (Retd) - Joint. Secretary
- Pro(Dr)Shamshad Hussain - Former V.C. M.U - Member
and many more..
- Established in 1988
- Established by Millat Education Society
- It is the oldest private engineering college of Bihar
- The students at MACET have the best of facilities, aconducive environment for studies and a dedicated faculty to guide them and lead them to success