Madina Engineering College is a very renowned college which imparts quality education and adhere holistic values. Madina College has its roots in Kadapa which is located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The college campus is situated in a beautiful and tranquil location encompassing 25 acres of land area. It is co-educational college established in the year 1988. It is a Muslim University and has received affiliation from JNTUA.
Madina Engineering College has an active training and placement cell formed with the objective of creating career opportunities for students. Some of the activities of the placement cell are:
- Organising campus interviews for final year students
- Prepare students for interviews through Aptitude tests, group discussions, mock Technical and HR interviews
- Career counseling
Top Recruiting Companies
- American megatrends India
- Tieto Enator
- Slash Support
- Zilog Systems
- Adroit Infogen Pvt. Ltd
- L&T infotech
- KPIT Cummins
- ETA Arson Group
- Rotadyne Engineering Services Ltd
- Automative manufacturers Pvt. Ltd.
and many more...
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
MEC has a sprawling 25 acre campus equipped with following facilties:
- Well connected transport facility
- Well equipped library
- Spacious and hygienic canteen
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Shaik Shameem Ahamed - Assistant Professor - B.E.
- G.Suresh Babu - Assistant Professor - B. Tech.
- B.Syed Shaheed - Assistant Professor - B.Tech
- S.B.Bramha Naik - Assistant Professor - B.Tech
- Y.Subhashini - Assistant Professor - B.Tech
and many more...
- Established in 1998
- Comes under Bukharia Educational Society
- Aims to be an Excellent Engineering College providing world class engineers, who can handle the ever changing technology effectively. More important to instill amongst our students good character, human values and other attributes which enable them to become good citizens.
- Mission is to provide state of the art infrastructure facilities and Programme essential for offering world class technical education, Training, Consultancy, Research & Development activities & to provide facilities for curricular and co-curricular activities necessary for development of overall personality of our students.