Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics (RGMCA), Jaipur, functions under the protective range of Rajendra Educations Trust since its establishment in 1992. As the sole aim of the college is to offer effective education and certificate courses in the field of Aircraft Maintenance and Civil maintenance, it is sanctioned by the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It offers UG courses in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering along with distinctive certificate courses in accordance with state-of-the-art technology and prolific industrial tools for advanced learning.
RGMCA offers 100% placement service to its student. The academy boasts of placing more than 1000 students in different airlines not only in India but around the world.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Jet Airways
- Spice jet
- Air India
- Indian Airlines
- Deccan Aviation
- Qatar Airways
- Nepal Airways
- British Airways, etc.
Rankings & Awards
RGMCA ranks 2nd position in India.
- Hostel facility is available within the premises of the College both for Boys & Girls separately with in reasonable cost, which is easily affordable by an individual.
- Girl candidates are taken absolute care for the security purpose under the direct supervision of the college Administrator.
- Messing facility is available through Cafeteria running inside College campus.
- College transport facility is available.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics takes pride in its team of skilled & efficient trainers guided by CI, Dy.CI and the Principal. Apart from the strong faculty group, RGMCA has state of the art campuses which have been designed to support rigorous academic study and promote shared learning among a diverse student community. Some of the salient features of RGMCA campus are:
- 1 heavy weight aircraft AVRO HS- 748 and 1 light weight NAVION aircraft with engine running for practical training of students of our institute.
- Four jet engines out of which one is in dismantled condition for practical training.
- Two piston engine (Lycoming O-235 L2C and Continental E-185) for practical demonstration.
- Well stocked library with a huge collection of books of Indian and foreign writers.
- Smart classrooms which are planned to maximize light and space and students.
- Fully equipped workshops for our engineering students.
- Secure and well maintained accommodation facilities
- Excellent sports and recreation facilities
- Established in the year 1992 by environment engineers Smt. Shakuntala Singh (Director) & Sh. R. S. Chib in the memory of Sh. Rajiv Gandhi, an Aviation personality.
- RGMCA is located in the state of Jaipur, Rajasthan and aims at meeting the requirements of well trained technical personnel to provide service, maintenance, repair and overhaul the aircraft fleets in the Aviation industry.
- RGMCA operates under the aegis of Rajendra Educations Trust.
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics is equipped with all the essential facilities required in training young aspiring and deserving male and female candidates in the field of aeronautics as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs).
RGMCA has an elite team of highly qualified and experienced faculty team that includes Chief Instructor, Dy. Chief Instructor, Principal and 10 specified instructor, and 4 demonstrators.