Reputed in 1982, MGM College of Engineering and Technology (MGMCET), Navi Mumbai, hails supervision under Mahatma Gandhi Mission Charitable Trust, which gains registration under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 and Societies Regulation Act 1860. It has incorporated ISO- 9001-2000 Certification and is certified by AICTE as well. It circulates distinctive UG & PG courses attributed under National Board of Accreditation (NBA), precisely being four different divisions like Computer, Bio medical, Electronics & Telecommunications and Civil with lifetime exposure to practical situations.
MGM College of engineering and technology has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
- Pre placement talks
- On campus interviews
- Aptitude tests
- Group discussions
Top Recruiting Companies
- J P Morgan
- MGMCET provides hostel facility to both girls and boys.
- The hostel facility is granted strictly on the basis of merit.
- The number of seats for each department depends on the department size
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well equipped library
- Transportation service
- Sports ground
- Mr. Bhosale Vijay Ramchandrarao
- Ms. Ladhe Seema Anand
- Mrs. Bharde Vidya Manoj
- Mr. Jadhav Vilas Jaising
- MGM's College of Engineering and Technology (MGMCET) is governed by Mahatma Gandhi Mission, a Charitable Trust.
- Since its inception in 1982 Mahatma Gandhi Mission has developed into an excellent educational group and is totally committed to human resource development.
- The objective of the institute is to impart value based quality engineering education by combining academics with exposure to industry.
- It provides state-of-art infrastructure facilities & academic resources to its students.
- College is affiliated to University of Mumbai.The Institute is one of the few Engineering Colleges to achieve this International standard for implementing and maintaining Quality Management System.