Dronacharya College of Engineering was ventured in the year 1998, and since then, it is circulated and functioned by Smt. Anguri Devi Charitable Trust under the affiliation from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak and approval from AICTE, New Delhi. The mission of this college remains to impart best, unbiased, efficient & professional academic education to aspirants who wants to take the high road. The college possesses top-notch infrastructure and offers UG (B.Tech) & PG (M.Tech) courses in the fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical and Bio-Medical.
Dronacharya College of Engineering has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes:
- On campus interviews
- Industrial visits
- Arrange guest lectures for councelling
- Personality development programmes
- Mock interviews
|Placement Record |
|2009 ||363 ||296 ||261 ||39 |
|2010 ||346 ||280 ||201 ||79 |
|2011 ||468 ||326 ||171 ||55 |
|2012 ||435 ||213 ||182 ||63 |
|2013 ||424 ||217 ||100 ||82 |
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting Companies:
- L & T Infotech
- TVS Motors
- Resonance Technologies
- NIIT Ltd
and many more...
- Dronacharya College of Engineering has a tastefully constructed Boys Hostel in the campus having one, two and three seaters. Hygienically prepared nutritious food, recreation room equipped with T.V., facility of indoor games and internet, exemplary discipline with desired freedom make the hostel a home away from home.
- The Girls Hostel at Sector-5, Gurgaon emulates the ideal academic environment where rules are abided by in their true spirit. We appreciate parents anxiety regarding a safe and secure environment for their wards. The wardens in both the hostels act as guardians for the hostlers.
| || || || |
|1 ||Hostel Charges (Inclusive of boarding, lodging, internet & transport facility and some extra facilities) || ||Rs. 30,000/- (Per Semester) |
|2 ||Hostel Security || ||Rs. 2,000/- (Refundable) |
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Following are the Infrastructural Facilities:
- Library with wide collection of books
- Transportation facilities
- Sports facilities
- Medical facilities
- Well furnished air conditioned auditorium
- Conference hall
- Seminar hall
Following are the Faculty members:
- Prof. R.C. Narula Vice- Principal
- Dr. S.K.Gupta HOD
- Prof Onkar Singh HOD
- Mr. Jitender Yadav HOD
- Dr. K.G.Sharma Professor
- Dronacharya College of Engineering one of the prominent Technical Institutes across Northern India imparting technical education since 1998
- The primary aim of Dronacharya College of Engineering is Quality Education.
- Campus located amidst the serene environment, sylvan surroundings in an enchanting landscape.
- DCE does not teach quality, productivity and efficiency but also provides an environment with an exemplary campus eulogized for quality culture productivity-linked operation systems and admirable administration to serve the larger interest of the students making them useful and successful engineers.
- DCE provides modern facilities to acquire the theoretical and practical aspects of learning.