NIFT-TEA College of Knitwear Fashion was founded in the year of 1997 under the sheer management and guidance of Padmasri A.Sakthivel, Father of Tirupur Exports. The purpose of starting this institute was to train the professionals and inculcate soft and technical skills to the core in them so they can become resourceful professionals and be of great benefits to knitwear industry. They can generate optimum productivity and perform to the outmost.
- Placement cell helps students in seeking best job in the industry.
- Placement cell aims to develop the personality of students by training and exposing them to various technical and non-technical activities within and outside the campus.
- Institute has 100% Placement Record
Top Recruiting Companies
- Aravind Mills
- Shahi Exports
- Gokuldas Exports
- Mother Care
- Natural Textiles
- C & A
- First Steps
- Madura Garments
- Gogo International
- White House
- Panama Hosieries
- Armstrong Knitting Mills
- Pkp Tex
- Arora Fashions Ltd
- Bts Garments
- Poppys Knitwear (P) Ltd
- Carthy Tex
- Pravin Tex
and many more....
- Separate Hostel Facility For Boys and Girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Computer lab
- Language lab
- State-of-the-art labs
- Separate Internet Center with High Speed Internet Connectivity
- Well furnished canteen
- Miss.G. KARTHIKA - Lecturer
- Mrs.Arundhati Ghoshal - H.O.D,Department of Garment Manufacturing
- Dr.M.Mangala Gowri - H.O.D, Department of Management Studies
- Mr.M.R. Gopalakrishnan - H.O.D, Department of Commerce
- Mr.R.Nallasamy - H.O.D, Department of IT
- Mr.P.P.Gopalakrishnan - H.O.D, Department of Wet Processing
- Established in the year 1997
- Founded by the Tirupur Exporters Association
- The college was started with the noble aim of providing well trained personnel to the Knitwear Industry
- Vision is making the institute a global knowledge centre for the knitwear industry and to get acclamation as a unique research centre for the Knitwear Industry.
- Mission is to trained professionals with their expertise and technical skill will be the back bone of the Export Industry and bring a sort of discipline and scientific approach for the growth and development of the knitwear industry in and around this Dollar town.