BRCM College of Engineering and Technology is a top notch engineering college delivering quality education since its inspection. The college started functioning in the year of 1999 under the sheer guidance and management of Ballaram Hanumandas Charitable Trust. The college has received due approval from AICTE and the government of Haryana and affiliation from Maharasi Dayanand University, Rohtak. The college run the courses of B.tech and M.tech.
- No. Of Students Placed :- 125
Top Recruiting Companies
- Remson Appliancess (P) Ltd.
- M/s Sahasra Sambhav Skill Development Pvt. Ltd., Noida
- CMC Ltd. (A TCS Subsidiary), Noida
- DS Group
- GNG Group, Faridabad
- SIKKA Group
- ERUDITE IT Professonal Pvt. Ltd
- Kazmi Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Unit Nexus
- Riya Infotel
- IDS Infotech
- LeLogix Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- PF Info Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Celia InfoTech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Futuronix Automation Pvt. Ltd .
- SafeNet Infotech , Noida
- Bull Smart
- Surbhi Glass
- Simplex Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., Delhi,
- Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls (Aircooled)
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Lush Green & Pollution Free Campus
- Well Equipped Laboratories, Swimming Facility, Horse Riding
- 30 Mbps Leased Line & Wi-Fi Facility
- ERP System for effective communication between Students & Parents
- Dr. B.C. Sharma- PhD
- Dr. D.B.Goel- PhD
- Dr. Mohammad Fahim Ansari B.Sc., M.Tech., PhD (Electrical)
- Dr. Sudesh Kumar- B.Tech. , M.Tech., Ph.D
- Dr.Gundeep Tanwar- B.Tech (CE),M.Tech (CE)
- Professor Shelej Khera B.E. (ECE), M.Tech (ECE), PhD (Pursuing)
- Dr. Arabinda Sharma M.Sc. (EVS), M.Tech. (Remote Sensing), PhD
- Professor Praveen Kumar Gaur M.Sc (Maths), PhD (Pursuing)
and many more...
- Established under the aegis of Ballaram Hanumandas Charitable Trust, BRCM College of Engineering & Technology started its journey in August 1999.
- BRCM-CET represents the manifestation of modern concepts of teaching pedagogy related to higher technical education judiciously blended with the ethos of Indian culture and tradition.
- The College is duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Government of Haryana and is affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak for 4-year B.Tech and 2-year M.Tech programmes.
- Scholarship and Cash Prize Schemes Available for Meritorious Students as Per College Rules