National College of Aviation (NCA) was incorporated in 2012 with a fulfilled objective in mind to offer multi-disciplinary courses on a professional and commercial front in the field of Aviation. The academy possesses its ISO 9001: 2000 Certification on globalized standards, and lays emphasis on providing versatile courses on UG (B.Sc.) & PG (MBA) courses in the field of Aviation, Tourism, Hotel Management and Business Managerial Functions as well.
- National College of Aviation has a placement cell, it starts the process with resume writing, interview skills and grooming workshops conducted by Career launchers.
- Students are prepared to face various campus interviews, off-campus interviews and job fairs.
- National College of Aviation will provide 100% placement assistance.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Srilankan airlines
- Singapore airlines
- Air India SATS
- Cathya pacific
and many more..
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well designed Campus
- A/C labs with latest equipments
- Spacious classrooms
- Computer lab
- Library with latest editions of National and International books and journals
and much more..
- National College of Aviation has well experienced qualified faculties and guest lecturers from the respective field impart their expertise knowledge, in order to help the students to have hands on the latest technology and be in par which will meet the industrial needs.
- National College of Aviation (NCA) was established in 2012 and is a multi-disciplinary institution offering professional courses in the field of aviation.
- It provides excellent quality education and extensive range of educational opportunities offering a platform for students to display their latent talents and make them success in the aviation industry.
- The academy is registered to International Standard ISO 9001-2000 Certified and is a unit of ARR Educational Trust (Regd).
- It is the greatest place to learn, directing talent, sharpening skills, exploring opportunities in the world of Aviation.