St Xavier's Catholic College of Engineering is a paramount engineering college rendering excellence in the field of engineering studies. The college has given a new dimension to the education of engineering by providing all the more skilled, polished and responsible engineering professions. The college inculcates the technical and soft skills to the core and each them to adhere the professionalism strictly. The college crowns the honor of being ISO 9001: 2000 certified and affiliated to Anna University.
- Trinity College
- USM(University Sains Malaysia
St Xavier's Catholic College of Engineering has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
- Human resource training
- Entrepreneur development programs
- Aptitude tests
- Mock interviews
Top Recruiting Companies
- Sathyam Computers
- Wipro Technologies
- HCL Technologies
- RAMCO Systems
- Reliance Infocom
- Robert Bosch
and many more...
Separate hostel for boys and girls with an intake of 200 and 180 respectively
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well equipped library
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- R&D Centre
- Fine Arts club
- Spacious classrooms
- Seminar hall with audio visual aid
- Computer lab
- Transport facility
and many more....
- Er.A.SUBITHA-B.E. CSE,M.Tech. CSE
- Dr.M. Marsaline Beno-B.E.,M.Tech.,Ph.D
- Dr.S.Carmel Jawaha-ME. PhD
- Dr.SHAJULIN BENEDICT-B.E. - ECE,M.E.,Ph.D
- St Xavier's Catholic College of Engineering was establish in the year of 1998 which aims at providing higher and technical education to the youth under the chairmanship of the late Most. Rev. Dr. Leon A. Tharmaraj, Bishop of Kottar.
- In pursuit of excellence, a quality management system has been developed in line with ISO 9001-2000 and implemented in this college.
- It has all the requisite infrastructural facilities as per the stipulation of the government to impart technical education of high standard.
- Mission is to be passionately committed itself to the highest level of excellence in Technical education, to help all those who enter the portals of St. Xavier's Catholic College of Engineering gain academic wealth, passion for research, moral strength, an exemplary sense of social responsibility, spiritual and psychological well-being and mould them into confidents sensitive and informed global citizens.