Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College offers extensive engineering courses and education to many aspiring candidates with best resources and professional programs. It is considered as one of the ancient institutions, and with ISO 9001-2008 certification, it was established by the Nankana Sahib Education Trust [NSET] in 1956. It attempts at offering vivid courses affiliated and approved by Punjab Technical University & AICTE respectively, and offers UG (B.Tech) & PG (M.Tech, MBA, MCA) courses within the categories of Engineering & IT.
GNDEC offers best placement and training facilities to its students.
- Pre Placement Talk
- Arranges training for students in industries for 4 weeks at the end of 4th Semester and for 6 months in 6th, 7th or 8th Semester
- Maintains a pace for Industry-Institute Interaction
- PTU declared GNDEC no. 1 in placements among colleges in Punjab.
Below are the placement statistics for year 2014
Placement Graph :
Top Recruiting Companies
Listed are top recruiters:
- Bajaj Capital Ltd.
- Birlasoft (India) Limited
- Keane India
- L & T Infotech
- Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
- Shapoorji & Pallonji Co. Ltd.
and many more....
- GNDEC has two hostels for boys and one for girls with total accommodation of about 550 students.
- These hostels provide best facilities and basic services to students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Below are the top facilities offered by GNDEC:
- Gymnasium Hall Complex
- Computer Center
- Rupinder Pal Singh - Associate Professor and Head
- Dr. Devinder Singh Pathania - Associate Professor
- Mrs. Harpreet Kaur Grewal - Associate Professor
- Amandeep Kaur Benipal - Assistant Professor
- Amanpreet Kaur Sodhi - Assistant Professor
- Gurpreet Kaur - Assistant Professor
and many more....
- Established in 1956, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is one of the well-known engineering colleges based in Ludhiana.
- Established by the Nankana Sahib Education Trust [NSET] in 1956
- The Trust deed was registered on 24th February 1953 by The Nankana Sahib Education Trust
- Mission is Upliftment of Rural Students through technical education
- Spread over 88 acres of prime land
- In the last 50 years, about 10,000 graduate and 3000 Post Graduate Engineers have passed out
- It also came into collaboration with IOWA University [USA] for exchange of students and faculty