Caarmel Engineering College (CML), Koonamkara is an ISO 9001:2008 certified co-educational institute approved by AICTE and it has its affiliation from Mahatama Gandhi University. From 2002 it has been an imparting quality education to its disciples in programs of B.Tech (Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Comm., and Information Technology), M.Tech (Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engg., VLSI & Embedded Systems, and Power Electronics & Controls) and MBA (Finance, Human Resource and Marketing). It facilitates its students with well stocked libraries, laboratories, Internet, Separate hostels, sports and transportation facilities.
- The College has a Training & Placement cell headed by a Professor designated as a Placement Officer and supported by a Placement Coordinator.
- The Training & Placement cell provides the best arrangements for visiting officials of various companies coming for recruitment.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Omnex Academy
- HCL Info Systems
- SFS Homes Pvt. Ltd.
- IBM By Keltron
- 6D Comm. Pvt. Ltd.
and many more...
- Separate hostels for men and women students within the campus with capacity of about 400 in each.
- Admission to the hostel is restricted to the students of the college and the Head of the Institution reserves the right to deny admission
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Computer Lab
- Internet & Communication facilities
- Lecture Hall
- Restaurant facilities
- Prof. Dr. Selvadas.M.J Director
- Asha P. Punnoose
- Prof. Koshy John Professor
- Prof. Mathew Kurien Associate Professor
- Prof. Priya Sunil Assistant Professor
- Prof. Nair JyothiVijayan Assistant Professor
and many more...
- Established in the year 2002
- Caarmel Engineering College (CML) was brought into existence by the Caarmel Educational Trust which is owned and managed by the Believers Church
- The college is a leading co-educational private self financing Institute offering Undergraduate Degree courses in Engineering and Postgraduate Degree courses in Management
- Caarmel Engineering College is located in a serene and picturesque campus of about 120 acres, nestled amidst beautiful wooded hills, at an altitude of about 1000 m above Mean Sea Level, in Perunad of Pathanamthitta Dist., on the south-eastern part of Kerala.