The Oxford College of Law is an integral part of The Oxford Educational Institutions, which was founded by Mr. S. Narasa Raju in 2003. The institute has a renowned place for itself in the list of institutes providing excellent education in the field of Law. It has been approved by Bar Council of India and also possesses affiliation from Karnataka State Law University, Karnataka. It provides eminent courses in five year B.A., LL.B and Three years LL.B Course leading to Bachelor?s degree in Law.
- Separate Hostel facilities for girls
- Homely atmosphere & hygienic food is provided.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Bank Counter
- Moot Court
- Sports Facility
- Established in the year 2003
- The Oxford College of Law prepares the students as the best professionals to meet the challenges in the legal procedures
- The Oxford College of Law is committed to deliver quality education for our students
- Mission is to develop competencies of students with goodvalue system to face challenges of the continously changing world