Jalpaiguri Law College, West Bengal is situated in the heart of the city Jalpaiguri, it was established in September 1981 with the aim to provide and promote superior legal education. It is a Government aided college having affiliation from University of North Bengal and approval from Bar Council of India. Its Industry related curriculum and conductive environment helps in academic as well as practical growth of the individual.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- It is the only Law College in the entire District and its neighboring District of Coochbehar.
- It is situated in the heart of the twon of Jalpaiguri, West Bengal.
- Dr. Abhijeet Deb - Assistant Professor -in-Law
- Dr. Neelam Rai - Assistant Professor -in-Law
- Miss Nisha Thapa - Assistant Professor -in-Law
- Miss Sudeshna Das - Contractual whole-time Teacher -in-Law
- Mr. Utpal Roy - Part-time Teacher -in-Political Science
And many more...
- Established in 1981
- It is a Government Aided college
- Objective of promoting and providing quality legal education.
- Aims at producing law graduates with a high degree of competence to deal with the emerging challenges posed by ever changing national and international legal scenario.
- Strives to spread legal literacy and legal aid to the poor and needy with a view to take justice to the doorsteps of common man.