Al Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology has its affiliation from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and approval from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc., Michigan gave it conformation of an ISO 9001 ? 2008 Institute. The institute offers Undergraduate program of engineering in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Postgraduate program in Masters in Business Management.
Training and placement cell conducts Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) programs and activities for all students like
- Career Awareness sessions
- Model Aptitude tests
- Mock Group discussions & Interviews to excel in the Recruitment process
- Guidance sessions for higher studies
- Arranging In-plant training/ internship, Industrial visits, Projects, Guest lectures and other Industry-Institute interaction activities
Top Recruiting Companies
- Mahindra Satyam
And many more....................
Rankings & Awards
First private Institution publishing National Research Journal by name Cognizanceamong JNTU affiliated Colleges
Al Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology provides hostel facility to both boys and girls near the campus
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Smart Classroom
- Conference hall
- Counselling Center
- Dr. Suman Paul- M.Sc,M.Tech,Ph.D.
- Mr. S. Subramanyam-B.Tech.,M.Tech.,Ph.D.
- Mr. K. Ravi Chand-B.Tech.,M.Tech.,Ph.D.
- Mr. Sukante De-M.Sc,M.Tech
- Al Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology was established in 2002
- Imparts quality technical education to the students
- It offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
- Vision is to be Centre of Excellence with professional and human values
- Committed to build a better nation through Quality Education with team spirit
- Mision is to produce morally, ethically and professionally competent engineers