Deccan College of Engineering and Technology is a managed by Dar-Us-Salam Educational Trust, has a very good placement record and the reason involved is State of Art Infrastructure, Industry relevant curriculum and conductive environment for personal as well as intellectual growth. The institute is AICTE approved and is affiliated to Osmania University. The courses offered are B.Tech in Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Production, and Information Technology along with M.Tech as a postgraduate program.
Deccan College of Engineering & Technology has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- In-campus Interview
- Pre-placement talks
- Training programmes
Top Recruiting Companies
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- English Lab
- Computer Lab
- Dr. Mir Iqbal Faheem-M.Tech.,Ph.D.,MBA(HRM)
- Mr. M. A. Nayeem-B.E.,M.Tech.
- Mrs. Shaziya Sultana-.E. ,M.Tech
- Mrs. Ayesha Ameen-B.E. M.Tech., (Ph.D)
- Deccan College of Engineering & Technology has been pioneering in excellent education since 1984.
- DCET is one of the leading minority education provider in the entire country
- Mission is to identify, scientifically evaluate and implement proven, prevention oriented, forward-looking solutions to critical scientific and technological problems and bring technical education of international standard within the reach of all and uplift the weaker Muslim minority community in particular.
- Vision is to create a "Centre for excellence" in the developing rural areas with a view to expose the students to the vast technical and research opportunities of high standards available in the emerging fields of Engineering & Technology, which will contribute to the advancement of society and humankind.