Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir's SPH College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is an All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved institute having affiliation from University of Pune. It imparts quality education in Bachelors in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, B.Sc. in Hospitality Studies, Certificate course in Cookery / Certificate course in Bakery and confectionary, Certificate course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Diploma in Hotel Operations, and Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir's College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology has an separate and active placement cell -:
- Has training and development cell which imparts them the exposure of practical training
- Various guest lectures/seminars/workshops
- Several Soft skill Training programs
- Industrial training /Industrial visits
- In campus interviews
Top Recruiting Companies
- The Trident,Oberoi
- Taj Lands End,Mumbai
- Hyatt Group of Hotels
- THE MANOR
- SUN -N - SAND
- MAIN LAND CHINA
- PIZZA HUT
Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well stocked multi discipline library contains all important titles around the globe consisting of books, encyclopedia, reference volumes, periodicals, project reports and audio visual aids.
- Institute have computer learning centre providing an overall computing experience.
- Various Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Food Production Lab
- House keeping Lab
- Basic training kitchen lab for practical training purposes which included quantity training kitchen and advance training kitchen
- Front Office Lab for practical training
- House Keeping Lab for several training purposes
- Training Restaurant
- Prof. Hire Jaideep Yadavrao - Asst. Prof. - D.HMCT,B.A., B.Sc.(HTM) M.T.M
- Prof. Pawagi Anjali Vinayak - Asst. Prof. - B. Tech (HMCT),MTM
- Dr. Gadekar Sushil Suryakant - Asst. Prof. - B.Com Bakery & Cookery BHTM, MTM
- Prof. Chopade Vaikunth Bhaskarrao - Asst. Prof. -B.HMCT ,B.Sc. (HTM)
- Prof. Kulkarni Neeta Sujit - Asst. Prof. - D.HMCT, B.Sc.(HTM) M.T.M.
- Prof. Pawar Chandrashekhar Shivram - Asst. Prof. - B.E. (E & T)
- Established in 2001 and managed by Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir Trust
- Mission is to creating a cadre of professionals with specialized skill in managerial perspective.
- To prepare management graduate for challenging & rewarding professional career in the work of business and industry
- To achieve excellence in academics
- The institute is spread over 2.25 acres of area
- Various Extra curriculum activities like Inter College Sports competition like swimming, youth festival , State Level Conference, Food festival, Blood donation camp etc,
- College has formed Grievance committees related to grievance redressal and women grievance redressal which are working as per the guidelines of AICTE.