Being a Government Engineering College, Gaya College of Engineering is managed by the Department of Science and Technology of Government of Bihar. It was inaugurated by Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar. This college is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna and is recognized by AICTE. Bachelor of Technology programs in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering are offered in the institute.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- It is a fastest growing technical institution in Bihar.
- GEC has well equipped library.
- It provide hostel facility to the students.
- Bus facility is available for the students for their easy transportation.
- All major Laboratories have been set up at Gec, gaya.
- It has a very good infrastructure and faculty to provide excellent education.
- Dr . Anil Kumar-O.S.D
- Prof . R. P. Singh-Mechanical
- Prof . S. C. Giri-H.O.D (Electrical and Electronics)
- Dr. S. J. Ahmed-Physics Professor
- Dr . A. N. Singh-Professor
- Prof. Ramesh kr. Singh-Professor
- Prof Ramnivash Sharma-Professor
- Prof . D. N. Singh-Electronics Teaching Faculty
- Gaya College of Engineering established in 2008.
- GCE presently offer under graduate (UG) courses in four streams of engineering.
- GEC believe in build each of our students as leaders of tomorrow with the power & knowledge possessed to make them a good technical manage.
- It is is reckoned for its academic excellence in engineering sciences.
The aim and objective of placement cell are:
- Organize training programme during the college.
- Guide students for seeking employment by arranging campus interviews in the college.
- Make them aware of vacancies exiting in various industries/organizations.
- Help them to achieve employment after passing out this institute.
- This cell is also responsible to organise the annual placement exercise of the institute and facilitates companies to conduct their recruiting procedure.
- Hostels are well maintained and set up with the modern facility like telephones, Color LCD television Common room, in-door games court.
- GEC provide hostel facility to the students.
- All rooms are single seated for the students.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is being served at a reasonable rate (Rs -1000/- to Rs -1500/-).