- Course materials by IIT's
- MOU with IIT Bombay
- Affiliated to GOA University
- AICTE Approved Institute
- State of Art Infrastructure
- NBA Accredited Programs
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Separate Placement cell that provides 100% placement Assistance
- The Placement Office is run and managed by the Prof. Vikas Chodankar and students and handles all aspects of placements at GEC-Goa.
- Right from contacting companies to managing all logistics of arranging for tests, pre-placement talks and conducting final interviews the Placement officials and volunteers provide their best possible assistance to the recruiters.
Top Recruiting Companies
- TATA Infotech
and many more...
Separate hostels for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of Art Infrastructure with modern Equipments
- The focus of the college has been on development of infrastructure, be it Departmental Annexe buildings, be it modernization of laboratories, establishing centre of excellence, hostels, transport facilities, etc.
- Their College library can boast to be a valuable collection of resources not only in terms of Text, Reference books & Handbooks, but state of the art collection of online journals in various areas of engineering & technology.
- It is in true sense a well stacked resource centre for Research in engineering field.
- ADITI ATUL DESAI- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- DR. ADAPPA AMARAPPA JALIHAL- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
- DR. ADLETE ALBERTO MASCARENHAS- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- DR. AMEETA VASUDEO PRABHU CHIMULKAR-ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- DR. AVADESH KUMAR SINGH BHADAURIA- PROFESSOR
and many more...
- The college was established in year 1967 for providing technical manpower initially in the fields of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
- The College is offering full time as well as part-time post graduate courses.
- The college has continuously evolved to meet the changes in the field of Engineering.
- Undergraduate Courses in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Mining Engineering besides Five postgraduate courses in the fields of Foundation Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electronics Communication & Instrumentation Engineering, Microelectronics Engineering, and Power & Energy Engineering Introduced.