- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to Vesveswaraiah Technological University,Belgaum
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- Dedicated placement cell
- Amongst top few reputed engineering colleges in Karnataka State
- State of Art-Infrastructure
- Scholarship to meritorious students
- Qualified faculty
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- KVG College of Engineering has a dedicated cell to provide placement assistance to the students.
- The cell also provides special training to stdudents to make them more competent and ready for the professional environment.
Top Recruiting Companies
Some of the top recruiting companies are:
and many more...
- KVG College of Engineering provides separate hostels for boys and girls with all the basic facilities to make the students feel at home.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
KVG College of Engineering has a lush green campus with state of the art infrastructural facilities:
- Classrooms with projectors
- Post office
- Fitness centre
- Computer lab
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Bank and ATM
- 24 hrs. power availability
- Dr. Umashankar K S-BE, M.Tech, Ph.D
- Mr. Sunil Kumar M-BE, M.Tech, (Ph.D)
- Mr. Manujesh B J-BE, M.Tech, (Ph.D)
- Mr. Prashanth T M-BE, M.Tech, (Ph.D)
- Mr. Mahabalakiran V S-BE, M.Tech. (PDM)
and many more...
- Established in 1986.
- KVG College of Engineering is amont the reputed colleges in Karnataka. An ISO certified institute, it has carved a niche for providing quality education in the field of engineering and management.
- The institute is apporved by AICTE and offers various courses at undergraduate and post graduate level.
- KVG is one of the first private sector initiatives in technical education in Southern Karnataka State
- Post Matric scholarship for Scheduled Caste students (parent income is less than 2.5 lakh)
- Post Matric scholarship for Scheduled Tribe students (parent income is less than 2.5 lakh)
- S.J.Jindal Trust Scholarship
- Children of Beedi Workers Scholarship
- Children of Cardamom Estate Workers Scholarship
- Ex-Defence Scholarship
- Defence Scholarship
- GOI merit-cum-means Scholarship
- Teachers Scholarship
- Al-ameen Trust Scholarship
- Scholarship for Uppara Jananga students
- KSWF Scholarship
- Central Sector Scheme of Merit Scholarship
- Fee Concession for Scheduled Tribe students (parent income is more than 2.5 lakh) Fee Concession.
- Fee Concession for Scheduled Caste students (parent income is more than 2.5 lakh)
- Fee Concession for whose parent income is below 1 Lakhs
- Fee Concession for Cat-I students