- Re-accredited at 'A' Grade by the NAAC.
- Separate placement cell.
- Experienced and qualified faculties.
- Identified by the UGC as a College with Potential for Excellence.
- Affiliated to Madras University.
Separate hostel for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Audio-Visual Theatre
- Seminar Hall
- Open Air Theatre
- Indoor Stadium
- Campus network
- Student centre
- Health centre
- Farook college co-operative store
- Computer hardware & network maintenance cell
- Dr. M. Abdul Jabbar, M.A., M.Ed., Ph.D.
- Dr. K.K. Abdullah, M.Phil., Ph.D. (Reader)
- K. Mohammed Ashraf, M.A., B.P.Ed.
- V. Sainaba - MSc, BEd
- K. Nisha, M.A., PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling.
- Dr. P. Anilkumar, M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D
- M. Abdul Vahab, M.A.
- K. Mammootty, M.Com.
and many more.....
- Established as a first grade college in 1948.
- Vision is to mould competent and well-developed persons who can take up the challenges of the future on behalf of the community, the society, the nation and the world.
- College celebrated its Silver Jubilee in 1974, the 40th Anniversary in 1989 and the Golden Jubilee in 1999- 2000.